Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tired of manteniance???

Smile tired of manteniance???

hi everyone have a 1/10 scale nitro buggy and im just tired of that buggy, to xpend money buying fuel and to clean every part after riding. i think im gonna switch to electric ones.. i think i would get more speed for less money.

yea man, electric is sooooooo much easier

bizwack
    yea man i had a tmaxx and bought an emaxx 100% satisfied and now a days electric cars have the potential to go faster any way

Allan
    electrics are just much more straightforward to get up and going. brushless will give you plenty of speed without the fumes and noise.

jdorty9
    i dont know man the nitro you dont have to recharge

Quote Originally Posted by jdorty9 View Post
    i dont know man the nitro you dont have to recharge
    true true, but I just charge up 5 batts ahead of time..lol

KPWRAGG
    if only they weren't so tidious

buggyman808
    yeah but hes tired of maint. and cost of gas why is he going to charge 5 lipos which run 100 a piece not cost effective

Quote Originally Posted by alfredorc View Post
    hi everyone have a 1/10 scale nitro buggy and im just tired of that buggy, to xpend money buying fuel and to clean every part after riding. i think im gonna switch to electric ones.. i think i would get more speed for less money.
    Electric is so much easier to maintain compared to Nitro I would defintley switch to electric. Plus electric is fasrter than nitro.

Alfredorc I hate maitnence on nitro anything I used to have a xxx-nt and that was a pain in the butt to clean, electric is a lot easier to clean and to keep clean. I went form nitro and to electric and there is a big difference in both the importance of maitnence and the driving abilities and handling plus the electric is a lot more responsive and a lot faster. Oh and the nitro is a mess dealing with that nitro methane. Electric is definetly a lot cheaper than Nitro. Altogether Electric is a lot better than Nitro. But after you switch you kind of miss the smell of nitro methane and the sound of the engine and exhaust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast