Thread: My first nitro

donorc

Question My first nitro

Im looking for my first nitro. I dont do any competition. I just want a strong fast car for bashing. Im thinking of the traxxas nitro rustler, is that a good choice?

well, i love my t-maxx...but remember nitro takes on a lot of work

Jeremy is really stressing the ALOT of work deal. My LHS even told me that they wouldn't let me walk out with one because they are such a pain!

Personaly I think with all the new brushless stuff having more power and speed than nitro it won't be around long. We will see what happens with the new tiny HPI gassers, that maybe the way to go. if your set on nitro though I have always had good luck with traxxas and associated engines being pretty easy to tune. If I was going to buy a new nitro I'd go MGT all the way its the only nitro I miss.

Quote Originally Posted by donorc View Post
    Im looking for my first nitro. I dont do any competition. I just want a strong fast car for bashing. Im thinking of the traxxas nitro rustler, is that a good choice?
    Yes, the Nitro Rustler would be a good first choice. The worst part of nitros is the need to constantly tune them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Yeah I agreed with Jato! My first truck was a rustler and I loved it! Im not getting a nitro because of how finicky they are. If it were me I would get an electric with a brushless system because they are for the most part faster and the ease of use is awesome!

Did you get anything yet? If so what'd you get?

Hopefully a Stampede!! We did you get man? If I had the choice to get a nitro, I would get a Pede 3.3

Hey I am also thinking about getting the nitro rustler. The few key things that I really like about it is that it has 2.4 ghz. It also has a Trx 2.5 engine in it. The main reason that I want a nitro is because of the smell and sound. I also like working on my cars'. I think that getting the nitro rusler would be a very good Idea!