Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HPI Baja 5SC

Great choice bro your gonna love it, post up when you get it keep us updated good luck, deff love my baja

Thanks man! You guys deff helped me in my choice! I ordered black and I'm gonna have ALOT of fun with this truck, I can tell already.

Was ur guys' Baja's there or did you have to give them 50% of the money for the truck and have them order it?

Mine was in the store,is this at your local hobby store ? Baja's aren't cheap they probly wanna make sure your seriously gonna buy it an there not gonna get stuck with it I guess ,I can't see any other reason, do they stock them on the regular? I guess not right

How much is your LHS charging for the Baja?

If they have to order it, cut them out and order it online. You'll save a lot of money! There's no sense in supporting them since they don't support what you're purchasing.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

This is at my LHS, and yes you are right and they don't want to get stuck with it. They do not stock it at all. They don't want to since if nobody buys them, then they will be stuck with thousands of dollars in HPI Baja 5SC's. They want me to pay full price ($1,435). I do get free shipping to my house though. Only reason I don't want to order online is because 1. i have no i dont know where to buy it that is reliable 2. It wil prob cost 50 bucks to ship 3. I want to make sure I have everything before I get it.

Good point jato...... In that case I would order online from towerhobbies or even amainhobbies there two very big reputable places an the price is 1279 , I mean it's not like your LHS is even trying to help you out really so might as well just order online ,

Good thing I only told my LHS what I wanted an didn't give them money yet! Another problem is I hate ordering online because I had credit card fraud once from buying some stuff online. Which online site should I buy from?

There's plenty of places to order from but I mean towerhobbies.com you really can't go wrong an you wouldn't have to worry about fraud at all , they been around forever an probly the biggest hobby store on the web ,good luck

Ok great deal at towerhobbies.com! Will be ordering it this week!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast