Thread: Stronger TVPs for Savage X4.6

Question Stronger TVPs for Savage X4.6

Does anyone know any good TVPs for a Savage X 4.6??, my stock ones has bent quite badly. Would not like to have the low CG TVP ones I just want normal ground clearance. By the way, is the HPI Super TVPs or the Integy 6mm Heavy Duty TVPs worth buying?

I'd do more research on the Integy ones, I've only heard of a couple of their products being worth a damn. For $100, HPI sure is proud of their Super TVPs. How did you bend them? Was it normal bashing, or a really bad crash? I haven't heard of them bending too much. Check out the chop shops on e-bay, I bet you can get them dirt cheap. Until then, if they're not cracked, hammer them flat and try harder to break them.

Both TVPs are bent, not completely just at a few places. It's like poking out at some spots in the front. Think it was caused by a hard crash during bashing, probably because of a accidentally caused nose dive at 4-5 feet or so. It might be cheaper to just replace them with stock ones, they cost like 50$. Or go for the Innovative RC or FLM ones, i'l do some more research and i might go with the LCG ones.

JRC (on ebay) has some stock ones, the bid is at .99 right now. They also have some stock ones that were powder coated orange, they're $36 shipped.

@SchrodeMode , thanks for the tip but as I said I might go with the FLM TVPs, but thanks both for you're help!