Thread: updates

updates

what kinda up grades do u need to do to make the t-maxx nitro 3.3 better like what kind off steering should be put in ?

dual hitec 7955tg servos will be amazing, upgrade all your links (camber and toe), aarms, front and rear axle carriers, and castor blocks.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

If you're upgrading the steering, go with a single servo. Dual servos will have to be absolutely perfect or they will fight each other until one burns up, plus they use twice as much of the battery. If you get a good strong servo, one is plenty. I dropped down to a single servo on my XXL and it's great, I also did away with the servo saver. My truck can turn 1/5 scale tires lock to lock on carpet, and that's on 6v, I'll get about another 100oz when I switch to a lipo rx pack.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is this a newer style or the older one? If it's the older one, convert it to the new style steering. You can also do a forward only conversion, this will remove a good bit of weight and rotating mass from the transmission .making it a little quicker. I'd also get RPM arms, they're much better than the stock ones.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2