Thread: Traxxas revo 3.3 tuned pipe question

Traxxas revo 3.3 tuned pipe question

I have a Traxxas Revo 3.3 and i want to upgrade the pipe.It came stock with the Polished Resonator™ dual chamber tuned pipe. What is the best pipe to get? I want wheelie power and good top end.

i would stick with the stock pipe if i were u. its made for the trx 3.3 and as long as u have a good tune, the revo should pull wheelies on a dime. if u really want more power, i would change it over to the 33% if u havent already. also, u could change the gear ratio to give it more bottom end punch. just dont change it to where the top end will be gone.
    just cause its made for offroad, doesnt mean it cant hit 80mph.

you could try a 40 tooth spur gear 3$ and a clutch bell 14 tooth and you need the bearings too. you will lose some top end but I like to take off more then my top end.

I have a vantage pipe and im pretty satisfied with that. If your looking for just wheelies go with the larger spurs and smaller CB's Its a lot cheaper
    Depending on your tuning skills and how much you wanna pay for a pipe, if you have a $120 to spend on a pipe go with a ercm pipe. It will piss off your nieghbors tho cuz they are loud as hell. Google extremrcmods and see what hes got, Robin is a cool guy and will talk to you on the phone to discuse your needs....ps lotta ppl hate on robin but a lotta pll are idiots, i know guys with his pipes and the swear by em