Thread: Can't Decide

Can't Decide

I was just wondering which of the 2 is a better value. Either the HPI Baja 5sc or the Losi 5T. I know that they are about the same length but which is faster?

Baja is rear wheel drive and the Losi is four wheel drive. You can't really compare the two.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
    Baja is rear wheel drive and the Losi is four wheel drive. You can't really compare the two.

Basically my thought as well, more after market stuff out there now for the HPI but cannot imagine the 2WD stuff will be popular long with the 4x4 out, or on the way...save the extra bucks and get the losi...all day

Good to know

Sorry but I have to disagree here for the extra $500 or so you spend on a Losi over a Baja you could get some really nice hop ups for the Baja. With all the after market support for the Baja there is just so much you can do with it. The Baja is a little faster I mean its the same size engine but one third less weight and less resistance in the drive train being 2WD, 4WD is nice but the Baja is a blast without it and with that $500 you save you could put a 30cc engine in there !. Though maybe if jeremy would let me drive his Losi I would change my mind LMAO!!
    Last edited by Haphazzard; 01-31-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Basically my thought as well, more after market stuff out there now for the HPI but cannot imagine the 2WD stuff will be popular long with the 4x4 out, or on the way...save the extra bucks and get the losi...all day
    I think the Baja still has a lot of life left in it. Disregarding it is like calling 2WD SC racing dead because we now have 4WD SC trucks which we all know isn't true.