Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Traxxas f-150 or exceed rc rally monster (brushless)

Ok so I did some further research and the truck I was looking at only goes 40mph so I'm gonna get the Traxxas and hopefully I can get the Traxxas to get up to at least 45-50mph. Please let me know how big of a brushless motor and how big of battery I can get for it. I would like to get close to maxing it out.

Once you get the truck, there will be a chart on the side and it will show MPH differences with different batteries and pinions. You will want to get the battery and the pinion gear that will make it go fastest. You could get a velineon motor that comes with the slash VXL if you wanted.

And no, it comes with a "brushed" motor so you will have to buy a brushless if you really wanted to have alot of speed but all this might cut into your budget

Quote Originally Posted by RCBasher13 View Post
    Yeah, but you get ALOT lower quality! Traxxas is always reliable! Love my Traxxi's
    Thats a laugh. Traxxas' break when you look at them wrong. I've had Balsa Wood airplanes that were more durable than anything Traxxas has ever produced. Atleast Exceeds (newer) models only break when they should (ie when you are driving like an idiot).

For the price, nothing beats Exceed. Why spend $500 on something you are afraid to drive? Spend $200 and have some fun. If you break something, buy another one and you still didnt spend as much money. Or better yet, buy 2 and have fun with a friend.

yes here no worry about wet......but if your stuff is not quality stuff then here is chance of some damage.........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123