Thread: Nitro 2wd Slash

Nitro 2wd Slash

Traxxas is now making a 2wd Nitro Slash, looks like a stretched Rustler chassis. I noticed Traxxas put the rear tire on the Orange truck on backwards, no wonder their QC has gone down hill lately.

Nitro Slash®
    Hard-Charging 50+mph
    Pro 2WD Short Course Performance!

Authentic Pro 2WD Action in a Nitro Powered Short-Course Race Truck
    Officially licensed Racing Replica bodies and tires
    50+mph!
    TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine
    TQ 2.4GHz Radio System

Proven Slash performance. Legendary TRX-3.3 Power! As only Traxxas can, heavyweight horsepower is combined with a lightweight 2WD chassis to deliver astounding performance and over-the-top fun. The award-winning TRX-3.3 engine gives the Nitro Slash tire-melting thrust that is far more than any driver needs--and exactly what every driver wants. It takes Traxxas-Tough durability and a stout drivetrain to handle the TRX-3.3’s outrageous output. Nitro Slash delivers with proven components that have made the Slash the standard for durability, and fun. The extra large capacity of the 150cc fuel tank keeps the action running longer between fill ups and the exclusive EZ-Start electric starting system makes starting as easy as pressing a button.

Thought a slayer was pretty much a nitro slash with different shocks. And what makes this better than a slayer with a 3.3 in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feed the pede

Quote Originally Posted by Chris foster View Post
    Thought a slayer was pretty much a nitro slash with different shocks. And what makes this better than a slayer with a 3.3 in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No one is saying this is better than a Slayer, the Slayer is a 4x4 nitro SC while this is a 2wd nitro SC. They are two completely different animals, some guys just prefer 2wd over 4wd. In my opinion the Slayer is nothing like the Slash, other than the fact that they're both SC, they have completely different suspension systems. That's like saying the Slash is just like the SC10 or any other SC out there. I think this truck will be fun, probably not a great racer, but if it's anything like the Rustler, it'll be a fun basher.

the slayer shares the same suspension as the revo's, slash does not.... Slayer is 4x4, this is not.... This thing looks fun, more of a racing chassis I would imagine. Chassis looks very light weight and narrow, great for racing.

Looks almost like the 2wd E-Slash...

I have the 2wd Slash and the 4wd Slayer, I would like to add this to my collection i think.... hope there is going to be a race class for these

I saw Air AgeMedias video on youtube yesterday or when ever they posted it. I thought it looked pretty fun. HAHA thats funny how they put the rear tire on backwards on the Speed edition. should be really fast with the 3.3 engine in it.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler