Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looks sweet nexx

that looks almost exactly the same as my jammmin WOW!

It's a sweet truck, a lot of Jammin hop ups will fit.... and I got my truck set up with the Novak Havoc SC pro combo 4.5 550 , no complaints ..plenty fast ..doesn't overheat. It came with a 13 tooth pinion and Novak sent a 14 tooth pinion with the combo,. And it's a combo with the truck over at nitrohouse.com picked mine up for under 400...both the truck and the ESC/motor, and if you do get this I would suggest a ninja savox 1257 servo...

So it can use a lot of the Jammin hop up, which is cool...I went with the Novak Havoc SC pro combo...works great, comes with an extra 14 tooth pinion ..and nitrohouse.com had them on sale...with helpful setup guides ..just saying..

I made a short running video [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZxmTYFXlY]YouTube - Nexx 10sc jumps, bumps and running[/url]

thats a pretty cool truck by the looks of it!
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

I like the nexx desighn because of the pivot ball front end. But they have to many trucks to similar.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Well that may be because some like the C-hub and some like the pivot ball, and rather then forcing someone to buy later upgrades they just offer it as a kit. Think of car companies, Chevy or GMC, or the different flavors of F150, they do that to expand their market share by offering the consumer more choices. I know on the mini Traxxas debate I would offer a VW body with a roll cage for the mini summit because that kit likes to flip...Traxxas could call it flippy ...

The nice thing about running the Novak ballistic series, you can always change out the >>>Wound Stator<<<< to say 4.5 or 5.5 or 6.5 etc ... for about 50 bucks ... and starting at the 6.5 turn you can go up to a 4s lipo .. here is a useful link ...
    [url=http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=S650X/135.0.1.1?]Novak Electronics Ballistic 550 Hand-Wound Stators[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12