Thread: SC10 lunch break

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar

SC10 lunch break

when you're an adult that works a full time job you don't have a lot of free time, so have to find interesting ways to work RC into your day. you get a 30min. lunch break at work every day. it takes 10 - 15min to eat. hmmm... what to do with that other 15 - 20min... you take your RC car to work!
    a short video of my friend running his SC10 on lunch break.

Last edited by suburban_hooligan; 03-31-2013 at 07:48 PM.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

is it just me or is only half the video visible?
    what's up with that and how do i fix it?
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Man I was wondering just the other day were you had gone.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

im no longer unemployed so i don't have a lot of free time anymore. and my RC's haven't really been running. it's hard to keep 10+ year old equipment together and working. broke the gearbox case in my XXXT a couple weeks ago. finally ordered a new one at my LHS yesterday. ill probably disappear through April, i need to throw some time and money at my 1:1 car.

hoping to get back into the swing of things RC wise in May or June. been looking into going burshless, lipo and 2.4. and im looking at changing things up. had my eye on a savage xs ss kit.

I here you. Got to make money to spend it. Got my first losi a couple days ago. It's a mini, but I see quality and engineering in the brand. I think you will enjoy brushless especially with lipo. Man what a rush. 2.4 ghz can't beat it. Not really up on the hpi stuff. Just never got there yet lol. Good luck and hope to see you around more.

Sent from Oser world

Good to see you back! And also, if you are on a mobile device (works on Apple products) you can just zoom in on the video like you zoom in to look a picture close up. It makes the video full screen.

for the video, you can just right click and click the "copy video url" and then open a new tab, paste link and it will take you to youtube to watch the video.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler