Thread: raw and uncut stadium truck bash

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar

raw and uncut stadium truck bash

took my team losi XXXT up to the mountains and did some bashing. the video is raw and uncut, but lets face it, this is how most of us drive our trucks.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

Nice running bid dude. Your losig look like it was soaking up the rough stuff well! That's running brush less?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

im still running a brushed motor in it. it's an old truck (iv had it probably 13 years) with an old set up in it still. duratrax streak esc. and a trinity speed gems 15 turn brushed motor. still running nimh batteries as well.
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

That's awesome. You really build them to last and perform. I typed brushless when I really mint brushed. Man when you finally decide to go brushless and lipo look out! Your equipment rocks as is. Peace

Sent from Oser world

iv run brushless and lipo powered cars before, just never owned one. even ran a lipo battery in this truck one night bashing in a parking lot with friends.

im not going to bother putting brushless in this truck. its just to old and getting to hard to find parts for. after 13 years it's time for an upgrade. iv been mainly running stadium trucks sense 1997 and iv been wanting to try something new. so sometime soon im going to buy a new truck and start fresh with all modern equipment.

Well I can't wait to see what you come up with and the parts you will choose. I was just outside running my extended alloy chassis stampede. I used losi 1/8 scale truggy shocks on it. I was just running up and down my stepmoms driveway and casually hitting my ten eighty jump. I just love the way it sounds when all four trencher tires hit the concrete at the same time. About to go finish off the battery pack and probably the spur gear lol.

Sent from Oser world

A very nice video. This is a nicely designed and would seem a very unique. This is fun and nice to see. I really like it and it's been amazing to see this. Thanks for sharing.