Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anybody got a xr-10?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Just got back from running it...It was sick. Don't have a true dig right now, on 3 channel. Ordering a newer radio now.
    thats awesome... i to spent the whole day playing with my cars
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

RCN Staffer
    New radio Jeremy? Extra Rx for the summit as well?

are you using the novak m2dig? or a regular esc ?
    not sure which route i'm going with.
    found this
    [url=http://store.rc4wd.com/Rocker-Dig-II-Electronic-for-MOA-Crawler_p_1321.html]Rocker Dig II (Electronic) for MOA Crawler[/url]

i do have a jr z9100t ready for steering 370 oz of torque

5g5r5a5n5t5
    cant decide now crawler or scaler.....

Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    are you using the novak m2dig? or a regular esc ?
    not sure which route i'm going with.
    found this
    [url=http://store.rc4wd.com/Rocker-Dig-II-Electronic-for-MOA-Crawler_p_1321.html]Rocker Dig II (Electronic) for MOA Crawler[/url]
    no just a regular ESC for now...the futaba I believe will not require a dig switch

Quote Originally Posted by 5g5r5a5n5t5 View Post
    cant decide now crawler or scaler.....
    it all depends what you like to do man... trailing is fun, thats for sure, you can do it in more places....crawling is also pretty intense but requires a little more planning....and is more expensive..considerably...

5g5r5a5n5t5
    What makes it so much more expensive? I was looking at the axial rtr models. I thought both looked pretty expensive to upgrade and break. What makes the crawler cost more? (cost is a pretty big factor in the choice haha)

Quote Originally Posted by 5g5r5a5n5t5 View Post
    What makes it so much more expensive? I was looking at the axial rtr models. I thought both looked pretty expensive to upgrade and break. What makes the crawler cost more? (cost is a pretty big factor in the choice haha)
    well for example, I bought that SCX10 from Axial, the trail honcho, and that was ready to run for like $300. It came with remote etc....my AR10 build cost about $1000.00 all said and done. Now there are cheaper crawlers like the AX10 I believe, and that would be comparable. I just think if you're going to crawl you will want dig, tire weights, and a boss rig...I guess thats where I was coming from.

5g5r5a5n5t5
    That makes sense. Especially the dig. You could lead weight the wheels and it wouldnt be terrible. But the trail rigs are sweet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast