Thread: Finally got my first crawler (and got back into the hobby) today!

Talking Finally got my first crawler (and got back into the hobby) today!

Sorry,just so happy I had to share! I went to my old LHS from back in the day (before leaving the hobby several years back),2 hours away,with the intent on pickig up a new ECX Torment,a decent charger (I know it comes with one),spare stick pack and a few odds n ends,but somehow over estimated (and hence,overshot) my actual budget by one Axial Ridgecrest...so I'll have to keep it hidden until I move a few more thing on eBay (auctions pending,fingers crossed),the Wife would freak on me,LOL (really now...after 20+ years of wedded bliss,she should expect this on occasion by now,right?)...then again,my "dawg-house" is 14' x 26',but it's an uninsulated steel buildng,LOL!

Sorry,just so friggin thrilled right now (especially after a pair of horrible,HORRIBLE years bfore this one got going)...pics to prove it happened,might be a few days on actual truckaction pics though,REALLY busy this week...

SO HAPPY right now!

Congadulations! You got some fine rcs there. I totally understand the wife thing. I hide all my receipts lol.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks,and LOL,I learned LONG time ago that I was the expensive one,to set bck a little here and there,and hide the receits too,LOL! :P