Thread: Rc4wd

Rc4wd

Does anyone have any experience with any of their kits or rtrs? I just pick up a trailfinder and I'm waiting for it in the mail. What are the shortcommings of this RC? if there are any.I got a decent deal on one and I'm wondering what should I order first for it,lol. Thanks guys
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!

poorboy366
    I have a truck from RC4WD that started it life as a Boyer Truggy but now has a TON of Axial parts on it

Here is a link to RC4WD Fourm.....[url=http://www.rc4wdforum.com/]RC4WD Forums[/url]

They have a whole section on just that truck

Thanks man I really appreciate the link. Needless to say I got my trailfinder the other day.It is pretty awesome.My wife doesn't get "it",but it sure is fun. I had 12 yards of dirt and 300lbs of rocks dropped off yesterday,so I've been tearing it up. I got a bangin deal off ebay for it.It definitely is a completely different type of RC'in. Maybe 3-4 mph,maybe. But its like a tank.It doesn't like steep inclines and could use some bigger tires(1.55's currently) But its a blast. If you like to tinker with your RC's this is a good one to tinker with. It's just like a real 4x4 truck. The way it drives in the rocks/sand/mud.The way the suspension articulates,I could go on and on.I'm super stoked. It's a lil higher in the price bracket but definitely worth it IMO.
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!

lol Im guessing it's your first crawler. A good choice RC4wd trucks are well made, Crawling is defiantly a lot of fun, and cheaper then most. I tear through tires like nothing on my B4, and my Mamba just came in yesterday.
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.