Thread: Good rc started crawler thats RTR??????

ben_rcchamp

Good rc started crawler thats RTR??????

i was looking at the exeed rc mad torque and the axial ax-10
    i was just wondering what is your guys's opinion on what is a good starter crawler

I don't know a whole lot on crawlers but my guess would be get a decent sized cheap one to start and upgrade if needed.

Don't get the Exceed. Get an Axial or a Losi.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Losi Night Crawler or Axial SCX10 Trail Honcho are good RTR crawlers to get you started! Both have lots of of upgrades and are more than decent from the factory

If your looking for a Crawler get the Axial ax-10. If your looking for a scale truck look into the SCX10(dingo/honcho).

If you do buy and axial keep in mind these need upgrades right away for the best performance out of them, unless you get the kit version because it comes with some upgrades out of the box.

I agree withGuy_With_RC.axialenis a good firstpurchase.if you likescaleLoock.andwant to change thebody, soisscx10a good choice.I started withTamiyahilux.itwas fun tobuild.but I had toupgradeitverymuchand it becomes veryexpensive
    .you're never sad with a balloon in your hand

Yeah, thats the only problem with axials. They need alot of new performance parts so you can get the best out of them. Axials are good trucks though! Great for crawling once you get the outfitted with alot of cool parts!