Thread: Creeper

Milligan

Creeper

Been thinking about getting a venom creeper,but some say they'll be discontinued soon,What do U guys think?

i had an ax-10 after many upgrades including dna dig. i still was not happy with performance. if your really going to get into it i would suggest MOA. they seem to be superior to a central motor system. if your going to dabble in crawling you might want to find something on ebay.

Senior Member mossycrawlerscx10's Avatar
    I know that this is an old thread but i want to share my experiance.I've been beating on my venom creeper for 6 months now,and i have had really good luck with it.No major issues just a stripped spur gear and the loss of a hub pin.I wanted to post here for anyone else who sees this thread soon or later that may be wondering about a creeper.

thanks for reviving this, I remember watching you video when you got that thing....I seriously love my trail honcho but now I have to take a look at MOA, not really familiar.

I really enjoy my honcho too,i had it out a while ago doing a creek run and made a rookie mistake.Instead of pulling it from the muddy water after getting stuck i just kept hammering it.So the out come is a blown motor,I'll be going with a 35t motor the one i had in it was a trinity 19t.As far as a MOA I have never had one but it looks like they do well.

Quote Originally Posted by mossycrawlerscx10 View Post
    I really enjoy my honcho too,i had it out a while ago doing a creek run and made a rookie mistake.Instead of pulling it from the muddy water after getting stuck i just kept hammering it.So the out come is a blown motor,I'll be going with a 35t motor the one i had in it was a trinity 19t.As far as a MOA I have never had one but it looks like they do well.
    i wanna get a crawler kit sometime but not before my nitro and late model as they are pretty spendy
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

yea it's important though to distinguish the difference between crawlers and trailers...they are two totally different things and people often pile them together.

yeah i just refer to them as crawlers srry about the confusion :/ i need to clear that up
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    yea it's important though to distinguish the difference between crawlers and trailers...they are two totally different things and people often pile them together.
    I totally agree,its insane the difference between the way the scx10 and my venom creeper handle. Chassis and suspension geometry are hugely different.I've been experimenting with taking my scx10 the same places i took my venom creeper.The honcho can make it almost everywhere the creeper can you just have to change your driving style.

I don't think the creeper will be retired anytime soon, pretty sure that most of the Safari Creeper share a ton of parts... I have the Safari Creeper ...FYI ....shocks...electronics ..(motor and esc and servo) is what I ended up replacing on the Safari.