Thread: Mad Torque

Mad Torque

I watched Brandon's and Jeremy's review of the Exceed RC Mad Torque Rock Crawler and i fell in love with it. I was just wondering if there were any necessary upgrades like tires, servo, shocks ect... If there are any upgrades then could you let me know.

Thanks,
    rcman
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

I just ordered one and should have it in a few days. Everyone is saying itís a pile of crap, to me it looks well engineered and built. I shall soon see! For $185.00 Ill take it!! If it sucks Iíll use it as a roller and build something out of it. For tires Iím going to try my Traxxas Summit tires on it. I donít know a lot about crawling so Iím going to give it a goÖ Just try stuff thatís the fun part!

my friend just got it a couple of days ago and he loves it
    your gonna want to upgrade the battery to a bigger one
    we dont know if it can handle a 2s lipo and we cant try it because we dont have a lipo cut off
    you might want to upgrade the shocks because they are plastic or if you want four wheel drive steering you can its already set up for it
    but besides those its flawless

Ok awesome. Im thinking of asking for it for christmas. im gonna upgrade the servo to a hitec one and im gonna upgrade the esc and motors to 2 tekin fxr's and 2 tekin 35-45 turn heavy duty crawler motors. and maybe put some bright green lights on it cause im gonnna get the green one.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

what shocks would you guys reccomend?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

if you even want to know you are a f****** stalker
    if they fit get big bores
    How many r/c's do i have?
    1 Stampede Monster Mutt edition
    Empty spaces = none YET!

i didnt get it
    my parents dont like to order things, so bye bye with that idea, but i will get a crawler sometime... mark my words
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

all right guys... i'm getting a Mad Torque and a have a few questions about it and i wonder if you could help me...

is it waterproof??
    can it run 2s lipo batteries?
    what size of bodies does it fit? i mean like 1:08 monster truck? or any "axial" 1:10 scale body?...

Thanks a lot!!