Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: my new baja 5b ss

JMRC
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyinzo View Post
    i dont watch tv.....
    Oh, sorry lol - there was a house episode the night before where he was shooting potato cannons just ironic i guess.
    ian2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JMRC View Post
    Oh, sorry lol - there was a house episode the night before where he was shooting potato cannons just ironic i guess.
    me and my friends built two potato cannons and i told them we can mount them on my Erevo Brushless edition and i saw his pics and was like " omg that would work better on a 5b"

sorry for sounding so harsh in my first comment..
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

5B KILLS Dog
    If it aint broke ....you aint trying hard enuf.

JMRC
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyinzo View Post
    me and my friends built two potato cannons and i told them we can mount them on my Erevo Brushless edition and i saw his pics and was like " omg that would work better on a 5b"

sorry for sounding so harsh in my first comment..
    No problem I gotcha! That would be pretty awesome though!

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    ill tell yea the 5B is front heavy on jumps, you gotta B n that Throttle!!! i hear the T And SC are more of a 60/40 and the B is more 70/30 ,, if everything goes smooth on my conversion and i get good deals on my parts, i will let you know this weekend about all of it, i will post where and how much and possibly a parts list!!! but im gonna put a Tripp TT Body on it when i can afford it and probably some nice tires and rims, its lookn like a 300$ conversion parts/body/wheels, not cheap but it is what i want, so My Chevy Coupe Isnt gonna Be Nice As Fast as id like, but i go hard when i do it, both of mine have 29cc motors copper seals, walbro carbs, one has a locked diff,,,,it GOES NUTZ!!! other has normal its not as Nutz, !! that 5B on Top Bob Looks SWEET!!! i dont even run mine with bodies,,hahaha,,,imma desert rat one tho,,, i know the under body guards that are stock are trash, ive bent and broke 5 of them in 5 runs,,, prolines full underbody is the way to go!! jus say n

RCN Staffer
    Oh potato cannons...the most dangerously innocent device that any 8yo can build. I got shot point-blank with one of those. No joke.

I can't believe that 5b/dog video. One wrong move and your dog has a broken leg! 1/5 scale is some serious shistuff.
    TheChris1696 and crazybearrc like this.

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    yes it is!!!these r not for children, nor are mamba monsters on Losi 8ights,, some things r these r not,,, well i got my stuff shippn from "Jennys RC" for a player deal to convert my B to A SC,, i advise n e one that shops ebay to go through them, they r helpful and have awesome deals!!! itll be a couple weeks for my build due to the fact my Ladies Dad is comen up from florida, i will hopefully throw pics up or atleast a smile when im done!

RCN Staffer
    I can't wait to see the pics for this conversion. Thanks man!
    ian2 likes this.

superkarl000
    that paint sceme is sweet

Quote Originally Posted by superkarl000 View Post
    that paint sceme is sweet
    thank you.
    If it aint broke ....you aint trying hard enuf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast