Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: painted my first body today

painted my first body today

hey guys i painted my first body today I HAVE ONE QUESTION THOUGH how do i punch holes for my body posts i painted it and trimmed it and everything just not 100% sure on how to punch the body post holes
    Last edited by ian2; 06-30-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

hey guys i got it i just grabbed some white washable paint and put it on my body posts than lined my body up and pulled the body off and drilled the holes with my drill ill post pics in a little bit
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

or you could buy a body reamer instead of drilling, but do whatever floats ur boat. and good idea with the white washable paint. im going to try that next time.

Quote Originally Posted by shnebo View Post
    or you could buy a body reamer instead of drilling, but do whatever floats ur boat. and good idea with the white washable paint. im going to try that next time.
    yeah it worked really well just need another body so i can paint again its actually extremely fun and quite easy ? my next body will probally be my RCN body since it comes to me clear

crazybearrc
    you should ream the holes before you paint so you know where to ream them.

the way i did it worked out perfect i will for sure do it next time i paint a body it was simple and that way paint cant get on the outside of the body

you can just put a piece of masking tape or any kind of tape over the hole. hey u should put up a pic of your body!!

sorry about how dirty the body is ill wash it and than post more pics but i did a really good job i think? let me know what you think of it all murdered out than black tinted windows that match the regular paint let me know if you want more pics

this is a pic of the body when it was actually CLEAN and before i had put decals on let me know what you think of it please

sweet body the all black looks cool. and i tint the windows on my rc trucks haha. maybe add more colors next time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast