Hello all!!

I'm new to the hobby, and just got an MCX 1 for Christmas. I'm having a difficult time learning to turn my helicopter while it's moving forward (banking i suppose you would call it) My joystick that acts as my rotate/throttle stick (the left one) is very very soft. It's difficult to turn right of left w/o accidentally moving the stick up or down. Now it seems that to retrain full control of the helicopter I need to slightly adjust the throttle a little as I turn. My issue is that it's just so danged soft. Is there any way to "stiffen" up the joystick a little bit for the up and down motion of the throttle?

I'm using the stock controller that came w/ my copter. It doesn't seem like a really awesome quality remote. I'm wondering if I'm the only one having this issue. Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and buy a more fancy remote, but I can't really afford to do that right now Looking for a way to mod the controller to require a little more force to move the joystick up and down.

I watched your youtube video on how to trim my helicopter correctly, that's how I found you guys.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!