Thread: flysky fsgt2

flysky fsgt2

this thing is amazing... havent realy gotten to run it that much, but i was doin speed runs and alittle jumping.. this thing is amazing, especialy for first timers.. great range, and only 20 bucks!!

eknafrk
    I have one too but i dropped my first one and the thing broke. Ohh well i got another they work fine in my slash 2wd.

got one and love it going to get thet new one with the lcd screen

ya, the fsgt3b, was thinkin about it, but the things always out of stock ah well, i dont need that much stuff to worry about anyway lol

i wanted the one with the LCD because the trims and other things you can do with the radio, hobbypartz was out of stock for i think 4 months
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyinzo View Post
    i wanted the one with the LCD because the trims and other things you can do with the radio, hobbypartz was out of stock for i think 4 months
    what was funny they had them in stock for about 3 days and boom out stock again man i think im going to get it from one of the other websites they have on the website

good news they are in stock again the one with the lcd screen hop on it i cant get mine because im broke but you guys should hurry up before theyre gone again

nicholas2090
    i have 3 of these awsome get alot of resever but outher then that good

Its a amazing transmitter!!!