Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My SCX10

Then I also love lights. I have already put ground effects on as many of you know, and headlights were next. I had leds in my stock bumper, but since thats gone, I cant use them. I made a Lightbar, but plan to get a real one from Vanquish sometime. I was on Amazon a week ago and thought I had found what I was looking for, Axial light buckets. But i didnt read the name of the thing before I ordered it. It turns out it was the Axial universal Lightbar. So i ended up cutting off the buckets, drilling pilot holes and screwing 2 onto the front bumper, and 2 on the dashboard part of the body.

[/URL]

[/URL]
    In this pic I didnt have my homemade lightbar on.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Nice stinger front bumper. I am also in the process of building a stinger bumper. I am using stainless steel tubing I found at work.the second pic is were I used jb weld to hold it together. First pic is going g to be second attempt. It will be cut shorter of course then utilize the existing horizontal pieces. Sorry to hijack your thread. I just got excited when I saw your bumper.

Haha dude, thats not a problem at all! Im glad you posted it! I didnt think about using stainless, I chose steel just cause idk how to "weld" stainless, and i dont have the stuff to weld aluminum. I like your design, simple but super functional!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

Ya once I get the vertical curve piece cut to length then I will find someone to weld it up. Going for this look

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12