Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: freebie thread

Exactly what it sounds like, the person receiving it pays the delivery guy. I'm pretty sure it isn't worth it on smaller packages, I'm guessing the shipping company will take a cut for "processing" the payment.

I've given stuff away before, even paying for shipping. IMO it's not that big of a deal to pay a few dollars shipping something that I don't really need, if it'll help somebody out. I'm not going to give away a ton of parts, but if a guy needs something small and can't get it, I see no problem.
    Last edited by SchrodeMode; 12-28-2012 at 03:29 PM.

I dont have any of that stuff
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

i need anything slash 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by schumacher cougar View Post
    i need anything slash 4x4
    I'm also not into rebuilding a truck or building up a spare parts bin for people. If you don't have a specific part, I see it as you're just trying to get free stuff.

no i am not i am just building a slash 4x4 from scratch an i am 13 so i have no money

i need hubs i need 2 diff gears some wheels

*cough* check ebay or walk dogs around your neighborhood for money *cough*

Yea pretty sure people aren't giving up free stuff regardless of your issue. Unless some rich guy comes in and feels for ya. It is hard bit you will have to earn yours.
    I got a couple summits and a.bunch of parts and stuff and a.couple charges and a bunch of batteries... But i paid over three grand for it all. And can't afford to give it away.
    Trading makes sense.
    Oh and if some rich guy comes in and feels for ppl... Im around and would use extra anything... Money don't buy happiness but it makes it wayyy easier to find where it is... :-)
    rcman likes this.

ok do u have a lipo you would trade for something

Quote Originally Posted by schumacher cougar View Post
    no i am not i am just building a slash 4x4 from scratch an i am 13 so i have no money
    Then I say you should NOT be in this hobby. I remember you saying your parents do not like this hobby for you as well.
    You are asking for free items. This is not a hobby for someone who is like that. I can get freebie parts. But your building a slash From SCRATCH is not something who has no money should do.

Honestly. I've seen this guy on a few different forums asking for free parts. I no longer see him on Rcshortcourse or rctech. I'm guessing he was banned. I'd say let's get him off here as well. It just gets annoying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3- This thing has Tekin Hotwire
    Guy_With_RC likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast