1/18 Stuff for Sale + Some Batteries
I tried selling some stuff on eBay, but people never actually bid on the stuff even though I had 10+ watchers per item.
New Mamba Micro Pro (never used and has no connector soldered on yet): $60
Used Mamba Micro Pro w/ deans connector soldered on: $50
Used Mamba Brushless 1/18 motor with 5400kv: $40
Used Mamba Brushless 1/18 Motor with 8000kv: $40
*I will not go much lower than what I'm asking here. If I can't sell any of these for a good deal I'd rather keep them since I put a lot of money into them.
* However, I will gladly listen to any kind of offer for the things below.
Heavily used and upgraded Mini T Roller: $40
- comes with a handful of spare parts and new wheels with the old ones. It also comes with everything that came with it in the box when I first bought it except for the electronics
- it has a 3 wire servo installed in it. The original had a 4 wire which only worked with the original esc/receiver combo
Two Losi 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH Mini Packs: $30 for both (they have deans on)
- less than 10 charges each. $30 each in the store
Three of the mini batteries from the Mini Erevo: $20 for all three
- my dual peak charger (10 years old) didn't charge these very well. Then I used the wall charger and they worked using the wall charger. They aren't worth charging for a couple days to get 10min of run time using two of them. If you have a nice charger that works take em. They have a bit of runs through them I think. They came with something off eBay.
Venom 2s 7.4V 4000mah LiPo Battery: $30
- Has less than 10 charges through it. I'm a bit iffy on this one because I might use it on my future Spartan for a 5s combo
I will listen to any offers so make me one!
Oh, and it's not really RC but I'll trade or sell an 8gb iPod touch for $130