Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baja 5B

Quote Originally Posted by MyLosiEatsYourTruck View Post
    i dont have much in them..the one i am building to my personal SC5 i have a hundred in the buggy then 170 in parts 15 in the body and now i gotta get my wheels n tires for it... so my SC5 will have bout 400 in it....my buggy i actually bought for 300$ then put some things in it, but i dont need my buggy now after see n the SC sittn here under construction,,they take up to much space on my little balcony... i gring With these RCs.. its fun gettn new ones all the time and i get em cheap so i sell em cheap

if you can find a FT rc8e for cheap that would be sick
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    go with the Losi.imo i have had allot of RC through the years. im now 31.. and ive seen that Losi is makeing top shelf stuff

Quote Originally Posted by MyLosiEatsYourTruck View Post
    go with the Losi.imo i have had allot of RC through the years. im now 31.. and ive seen that Losi is makeing top shelf stuff
    i thought about it but the guys at my track keep blowing diffs, its really expensive, and everyone that has a losi says get teh rc8e. choices in life
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12