Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to buy a roller?

Looking to buy a roller?

okay well i am in the market for either a mini or a roller and so i was wondering if you could post anything that you have for sale because i am in the market i dont have anything in mind i just no i want something so im open to anything would prefer if it was either a mini or it was a 1/10 scale
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

bumpppp@@@!!!!!!!!!
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

i have a slash 2wd roller. needs cleaning. which i will do but needs tires body and electronics. so its a bare bone roller
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

how much do you want for it?

i am fixing to buy some aluminum parts for some one on here to put on it.... so i am guessing 90$.... maybe let me look at it again... its at my dads and i am going over there some time next week and ill be able to let you know
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

okay well let me know can you post some pics on here or email them to me at [email]ianjames97@live.com[/email] please!

Ive got a 2wd Slash roller too. Comes with servo and wheels. RPM shock towers, bearring carriers, steering blocks, and nerf bars. The front shocks are aluminum. You will need a new front a-arm and rear body mount. The front tires are in great shape, but the rears have a hole in each and are pretty worn down.

He wanted 90 for just the roller and idk about rpm on there. Ill add 15 for the servo, 15 for the wheels, and 10 for the rpm and shocks. Minus $10 because youll need an a-arm and rear body mount; so $120? Plus i have the booklets and stuff if you need them

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Owner of:
    Slash 2WD VXL (58mph with a 6200kv motor)
    Slash 4x4 VXL (56mph with a 6200kv motor)

[QUOTE=ecardo;13201]Ive got a 2wd Slash roller too. Comes with servo and wheels. RPM shock towers, bearring carriers, steering blocks, and nerf bars. The front shocks are aluminum. You will need a new front a-arm and rear body mount. The front tires are in great shape, but the rears have a hole in each and are pretty worn down.

He wanted 90 for just the roller and idk about rpm on there. Ill add 15 for the servo, 15 for the wheels, and 10 for the rpm and shocks. Minus $10 because youll need an a-arm and rear body mount; so $120? Plus i have the booklets and stuff if you need them

do you still have that mini because i want a 4wd roller :/ but may be interested into a 2wd one but what would you want for your mini and everything for it besides only one of the 2 motors and i would want the better one of the two motors?

The mini t is just 2wd. I sold the esc I didnt want to keep. I have the roller, receiver/radio, and servo for $70. It needs a $5 motor plate though

I will not sell the radio and receiver seperately either. Ive gotten so many emails asking if I will sell those for $30 themselves.

Owner of:
    Slash 2WD VXL (58mph with a 6200kv motor)
    Slash 4x4 VXL (56mph with a 6200kv motor)

Quote Originally Posted by ecardo View Post
    The mini t is just 2wd. I sold the esc I didnt want to keep. I have the roller, receiver/radio, and servo for $70. It needs a $5 motor plate though

I will not sell the radio and receiver seperately either. Ive gotten so many emails asking if I will sell those for $30 themselves.

so you dont have any motor or esc for it anymore?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast