Thread: 1/16 E-revo VXL

1/16 E-revo VXL

1/16 E-revo with Extras

I got a deal on this 1/16 erevo, and there was never anything wrong with it. Ran perfectly. It ran a little hotter than I wanted at first, but it is still fine. I just tried putting an oversized motor in but I failed miserably. I have everything put back together now though. The only thing you'll need is a pinion gear (it broke apart when I tightened the pinion screw before). Everything runs great. I will also include 2 of the mini 7 cell batteries, a 11.1v 1150mah LiPo battery, the series and parallel connectors for dual batteries, extra wing and a couple other parts, and the tenbol motor plate to mount a 1/10 motor in it.

I just installed a brand new servo (waterproof). It has the Traxxas 2.4ghz setup, and the 1/16 VXL setup. The esc has a deans connector.

Brand new it's around $300. It has a couple expensive extras including a LiPo and a $30 motor mount; so I'm charging $240. It's a small but heavy package so you pay for shipping. It's in great shape and has quality extras so it's still cheaper than ordering something offline or going to a hobby shop.
    Owner of:
    Slash 2WD VXL (58mph with a 6200kv motor)
    Slash 4x4 VXL (56mph with a 6200kv motor)

Well I sold this on eBay for $275 so this thread can be locked or deleted now.
    Owner of:
    Slash 2WD VXL (58mph with a 6200kv motor)
    Slash 4x4 VXL (56mph with a 6200kv motor)

darn!! i was gonna ask i wanted to get the lipo the car was a bonus too tho
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

ill delete the thread just let me know
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

owen221
    Has anyone got the integy carbon fiber chassis for the traxxas 1/16. I'm thinking about getting it for my 1/16 e-revo VXL but it is pretty expensive. I was wondering if anyone has any feed back about it before i buy it to see if it's worth it. I wonder is it stronger than the stock chassis?