Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Electric Truck?

MrBenzter11

Electric Truck?

Hey guys just wondering, what is the best off road electric truck under 300 dollars. Im getting started in the world of RC and need a good starting car. Thanks

you can always get the slash 2wd vxl its a great all around truck and a great starting car! its super durable and is all water proof so say accidentally after the sprinklers went on you went in the grass your truck will be safe. has to be one of the better bashing trucks out there and i picked mine up shipped to my door for $311.00 so its pretty close to your price range it has 2.4 ghz radio so no worry about glitches or interference. [url=http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAPUX**&P=ML]TowerHobbies.com | 5807 Traxxas Slash 2WD VXL Brushless 2.4GHz RTR[/url] if you do order it from there witch is what i did the code to save $20 is 010G2 so it will be $311 witch was the same as mine
    full throttle or else it must be broke but breaking it is just another reason to build it bigger and better than before!

welcome to the forum and yeah a slash is a good truck to start out with. with a large parts availablity and durablity so you cant go wrong

2wd is great I love my vxl rustler but 4wd is much easier to drive, Something to think about before you buy..

If you are going to race get the sc10 FT. If you are going to bash get a Traxxas

welcome to the forums but also a stampede 2wd is a really fun truck i have one and the only problem ive had with it is after some mega huge jumps the shocks blow out but its really not a big deal and you can always buy big bores
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

Blue loctite on your shock caps is your friend!
    ian2 likes this.
    You could say I'm an ADDiCT!

Sorry for late reply but that's an awesome idea should I buy aluminum caps? Do they help

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

@TheMdot: you sir, are a genius! I never even thought about putting Lok-tite on shock caps. Seriously, greatest idea ever...

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ian2 View Post
    you can always get the slash 2wd vxl its a great all around truck and a great starting car! its super durable and is all water proof so say accidentally after the sprinklers went on you went in the grass your truck will be safe. has to be one of the better bashing trucks out there and i picked mine up shipped to my door for $311.00 so its pretty close to your price range it has 2.4 ghz radio so no worry about glitches or interference. [url=http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAPUX**&P=ML]TowerHobbies.com | 5807 Traxxas Slash 2WD VXL Brushless 2.4GHz RTR[/url] if you do order it from there witch is what i did the code to save $20 is 010G2 so it will be $311 witch was the same as mine
    For that price you can have a much better truck - SC10RS!!!

You can also get leftover original Blitz RTRs for about $185, but they aren't 2.4GHz or brushless.

And you can find a much better place to order. Stormer Hobbies has the Slash for under $300 without fake, garbage "coupons". Tower jacks up their prices and then acts like their stupid coupons are giving you a bargain.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JatoTheRipper; 11-10-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast