Thread: D8 4 sale.

D8 4 sale.

i have a really nice hb d8 for sale,awesome condition, comes with an os speed engine, 2 rb c6 engines, jr servos, spektrum receiver (no controller0 brand new starter box, starter box battery, glow ignitors,losi tote bag, rx pack,extra arms, shock parts, diffs, tires, and too many parts too list here.. if interested, i can send pictures through txt message, comment if intreested. serious offers only, this stuff isnt cheap! i want around 1750$ but is negotiable, proline/aka tires included! bulldog, and stock body. glow plugs... basically all you need is fuel, and your own glow ignitor charger your own tools. not giving away my fancy hex wrenches lol. text me if interested at 785-293-2451.

Pictures? They would be very helpful to fellow buyers

i actually cant upload on here... i can send txt pictures though, and possibly e mail i took alot of detailed pictures on my phone though

I'll PM you my email!

thanks!!! hope to get a reply.. and i will probably take... 1500 if your interested. comes with a transponder for racing also, all you need is your own spekrtum radio to bind to the receiver, 30%fuel, and your own tools

if your afraid to ask because of the price, i can go down guys! alot of nice stuff here e mail pics whenever!!

k guys, heres what im gonna do. 1500, and ill leave it on here till the 15th. wont take any less, i just realized i like the thing. its just me being irratated with having no fuel. an awesome buggy, so here we go. lol