Thread: RC Stick Chassis Super Crawler for sale

5g5r5a5n5t5

RC Stick Chassis Super Crawler for sale

I have a custom made stick chassis crawler based off of Traxxas components. It is a great truck with a ton of flex, worth the asking price with the wheels and chassis alone. It is very heavy with metal BBs in the wheels, keeping the truck on its wheels during intense crawling. The truck can go almost vertical before tipping, holding a lot of weight in the rims to keep traction at all times. Because it is a stick chassis, the truck runs of two motors at once, which puts weight low and in between the wheels. The truck also features four wheel steering to allow for a smaller turning radius. The truck also comes with a remote, a great body, an extra ESC, 5 batteries, and two chargers. Two of the batteries (the older ones) and the older non-digital charger (the bigger, older one) need dean’s plugs, which are only a couple dollars a piece. The reason the asking price is so low is because it might need an ESC. An ESC capable of running two motors simultaneously is around $120 I think, but maybe you can find one cheaper. The truck will come with two though, maybe one does work or you can get one working. Either way, I will sell it like it doesn't have them. Possible trade or part-trade for a lipo set up or a 1/10th brushless set up. Make Offers. No nitro please.

Here is a link showing a very similar chassis [url=http://www.thecrawlerstore.com/xtreme.html]thecrawlerstore - Xtreme[/url] that they want $220 for just the chassis parts. Im giving you everything to run except an ESC

You can always check out youtube too if you want to see very similar crawlers run. Thats what made me decide to go for the stick.

Shoot me an email at [email]tnarg555@comcast.net[/email] but please make sure to put crawler inthe subject so I dont delete your email accidentally.

Make an offer

5g5r5a5n5t5
    xChrisx. email me. It wouldnt let me send a private message back. It said your settings were set so you couldn't recieve them

got any pics?