Thread: Ofna DM-ONE

Ofna DM-ONE

i was just looking at the ofna website and i stumbled across the DM-ONE. I was just woundering if anybody on here owned it cause it looked kind of appealing? if so, tell me the pros and cons.

Thanks,
    rcman

Really people, 215 views and not a single comment!
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

I have one,bought it 2month ago. Using xl2 esc and a tekin truggy motor,planning on drifting for fun,maybe racing,and soon some highspeed runs. Very stable car and i cant really say anything bad about it except its hard to find nice body for it.

Ok thank you. and do you mean the castle XL2 esc?
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Yes,thats the one.

I dont know if your after a nitro or electric,but i can highly recommend the electric version with a good brushless setup,cant beat that.

I dont regrett at all getting this ofna,but i am more offroad person,but when i drive the ofna.. wooow,great fun,fast stable,and i have it tuned right now for drifting and im going to set it up later for some real high speeds.

It would be even nicer with a littlebit longer wheelbase,but as it is now i can race legal with it so thats good...dont really feel short wheelbase when i drive it.. hmm. A real nice car all i can say,good quality.

Ya im an electric person and thank you for your helpfulness
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL

Youre welcome If there is anything else you wanna talk about just send me a mail or pm.