Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SC10 4x4 Build thread

yeah i would wait to.... dont be ae's test subject
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

scubaboy
    i love that truck. good choice! all of the weight i perrfer. better handleing

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BSRC View Post
    I love those motors too. Tekin is the shiz but you definitely pay for it. Just threw one of those exact motors on a customer's slash 4x4 using the VXL ESC on just 2s. It blows the stock 3s system away...
    yeah i love tekin it is the way to go

scubaboy
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaboy View Post
    i love that truck. good choice! all of the weight i perrfer. better handleing
    man i just realized you could reply with a quote. ooopps that is what i have been meaning to do.

omakone

Just finished building SC10 4x4

I just finished building my SC10 4x4 yesterday. I still have not finished painting the couple of bodies that I have for it, but I did get the chasis built and the electronics installed.
    I only ran it for about 20 minutes in the evening and my first impressions are that this truck is amazing. Granted I was running on the street in the front of my house and over the curbs, but it handled like a dream.
    I am running a castle creations sidewinder SCT ESC/1410 3800kv combo and the truck flies.
    I have a lot of tweaking to do to get it running the way I want, but my initial impressions are that this is going to be a great truck.

p.s I am pleased to announce that the front and rear a arms appear to be a substantial improvement over the 2WD SC10.

Once I get the body painted and it set up the way I want I will post some pictures.

Drove a friends at the track and all i have to say is.....SUPER SMOOTH. Way smoother then a center drive and handled like a dream. First time on it and it felt so comfterbal.
    Mugen MBX6
    TLR 22
    Mugen MBX6 ECO

Thanks to my sponsors: |RcRenew.com | VP-PRO Racing | Kal-Gard | FTH | Assassin Graphics |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12