Like Tree1Likes

Thread: best sc

BULLDAWG
    Bash-slash
    race-sc10
    backyard-blitz'
    low budget-stike

jettrooper02
    well, i'm going to be honest here. i love the slash. but if i got another sc, it would not be one. the sc10 or blitz or ultima sc. those are what i would choose, as they handle better and can all race really darn good. For racing, it will not beat a sc10, even in a better driver, and the only plus side of it the durability. i LOVE my slash, but i should of gone with a more racing oriented kit. even for bashing i'd reccomend one of them over it, as durability is nice, but if you are able to have the truck handle well enough that you just avoid the obstacles, you won't crash as much and the durability isn't the issue because of that. but yeah. get the low cg style sc's. the slash is great, but they are better. i race mainly. but i still would of prefered one of them for bashing. the slash is a good basher though.

ZZRguy
    I love my Slash Ultimate 4x4 but if money is a concern get the Blitz.

vortex812
    Traxxas has always been my favorite. even without owning one. haha.
    i have a Rally Monster Pro

cscow7
    Traxxas reminds me of the knife company Cold Steel. their whole advertising philosophy is "we are the best", which lures in newcomers very well, as shown by their clear market dominance, but once you get into it a little more, you begin to realize that sometimes the humble companies make the best products. I love my two Nitro Rustlers, but after driving my friends sc10 and my other friends slash, the slash feels clumsy and made for beginners, because it is...ask almost anyone, the slash is one of the best ways for a newbie to get into the hobby.

anglesrage
    sc 10, traxxas

rcsupercarz
    you should get the jammin,jammin. ddang song stock in my head

i prefer my good ol' slash

With some suspension tunning and better tires, a slash can feel alot more nimble and less clumsy.
    ian2 likes this.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

seems this debate will go one FOREVER! LOL!!!

The Slash is purely for bashing. I've raced mine, but it just cant handle like the others
    The Blitz is a good newb racing truck. It can take a beating, and handles a lot better than the Slash
    The XXX-SCT and SC10 are the top 2 2wd race trucks. Both are very capable. The XXX-SCT has ball cup issues, and the SC10's arms are like rice paper. Throw some RPM arms on her though and she will get you through a race day.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast