Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: speed slash

Quote Originally Posted by Ggthedouble View Post
    oh ok. If you were gonna race it I was gonna tell you to go with castle creations because all of there motors are 4 pole motors therefore they are quicker
    Actually for speed runs the castle motors would be perfect because they are sensorless and have a much higher top end and can be geared higher because of the extra torque from the longer 4pole rotor. IMO unless you are on a large track, the castle motors are too much for racing to be controllable.
    ian2 likes this.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

RCMIKE221
    look, i have about 4 1/2 slashes, and i made one of mine a speed demend just like u our talking about. bacicaly, you will need to ether find a good brushlesss system,l u can trade in a old brushed for a brushless to get a discount, then get a 3 cell lipo battery, lastly, you will need a larg pionion gear maby 28 tooth or somthing around there, and you will be able to cruse at about a top speed of 70mph, ill have a video of mine on yoputube soon, my useername is rcmike221 check it out if u want, or let me know if there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RCMIKE221 View Post
    look, i have about 4 1/2 slashes, and i made one of mine a speed demend just like u our talking about. bacicaly, you will need to ether find a good brushlesss system,l u can trade in a old brushed for a brushless to get a discount, then get a 3 cell lipo battery, lastly, you will need a larg pionion gear maby 28 tooth or somthing around there, and you will be able to cruse at about a top speed of 70mph, ill have a video of mine on yoputube soon, my useername is rcmike221 check it out if u want, or let me know if there is a problem.
    He would also change the spur. also the set up of the truck its self. and one question for you. why 4.5 slashes?
    ian2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shnebo View Post
    He would also change the spur. also the set up of the truck its self. and one question for you. why 4.5 slashes?
    A better question is why not 4.5 slashes?
    erevofreak96 and ian2 like this.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

Im all for it, but you might need to get a new body. SC trucks have parachutes more then bodies, and Ive not only seen on you-tube but in person on my friends brushless Slash, Either they get to light and impossible to control, Blow over backwards, or my favorite thing, stay wheels down but launch into the air. It actually is neat when that happeneds, but I think 100mph isn't physically possible with a SCs

If you can I would love to see it though. Definitely would be a record of some sort
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

Quote Originally Posted by RCMIKE221 View Post

i have all that stuff but the brushless system. i have a 35 tooth pinion i think. which is a really awesome. now idk what i am going to do about the brushless
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTech View Post
    Im all for it, but you might need to get a new body. SC trucks have parachutes more then bodies, and Ive not only seen on you-tube but in person on my friends brushless Slash, Either they get to light and impossible to control, Blow over backwards, or my favorite thing, stay wheels down but launch into the air. It actually is neat when that happeneds, but I think 100mph isn't physically possible with a SCs

If you can I would love to see it though. Definitely would be a record of some sort
    yeah i already thought of that as a really big problem. i might find like a TC body and but that on it or even a 1.8 buggy body or i would put a big peice of lexan in the front of the car and make a downforce wing
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

what about this monster [url=http://www.ckhobby.com/shop/?controller=product&path=13_20&product_id=30]Ck Hobby Tenshock SC401 5200kv[/url]

that motor is supposed to be very good. jang did a review...... also i got a mamba monster system i could sell you.
    erevofreak96 likes this.

lol dude this is a 2wd drive the mmm couldnt even fit and in a instand all gears and shafts would be striped

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast