Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: speed slash

RCMIKE221
    4.5 slashes du to the fact that my 1/2 slash is litaraly hlaf of a slash, i whent to my local hobby shop, was going to do another simpal strc converstion, had to get home eraly, forgot it there, and now i am litaraly stuck with half of a slash! any way, the traxxas volenion systems are just fime, and u can get a didscount on it if you send your old brushed system, that would make about 130 from traxxas. not bad for somthing that is waterproff, and is capable of 3s lipos! O yay, i almost forgot, i will try to get a video posted on youtube tomarrow of my "speed slash". i list everything u wil want or need .

Im just alittle confused at the moment... If your willing to spend the time and money to make a Slash go $100mph... why not get a new Chassis? If its because "Because I can" all koodos! But if you just want fast RC, maybe just get an E10 or Sprint 2?
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

mainly the reason. "because i can" but i want to do this as cheaply as possible. and ya know i dont want a new chassis, do much time envolved in changing the thing. but yeah. i odnt want a kit that would be better build for speed because i have a slash chilling on my floor
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyinzo View Post
    mainly the reason. "because i can" but i want to do this as cheaply as possible. and ya know i dont want a new chassis, do much time envolved in changing the thing. but yeah. i odnt want a kit that would be better build for speed because i have a slash chilling on my floor
    Just checking Defiantly don't have anything against it. Can't wait to see how it turns out
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

I hant heard allot good about that esc, all the time i see it somking and burning and just not good, also i heard and seen it shut off and calibrate its self when u hit the full throttle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123