Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assocaited Or Death

totallybaked

Assocaited Or Death

Dudes, team associated is the only thing I run, I rock a SC10 and one of the new B4.1 buggies, these things dominate at the track and I would likely win a lot more if I could keep them rightside up... thats more my fault than anything though.

I am always up for new Team Assocaited news!

lol dude I just built a b4.1 too, guess what? It was missing parts I couldn't believe it. It wasn't anything too major but I was very surprised. Lost a little love for team associated with that one but still love that buggy.

jdorty9
    the sc10 rules

Quote Originally Posted by jdorty9 View Post
    the sc10 rules
    yea man, we enjoy it too, we just rolled one at the track!

KPWRAGG
    if only team associated made stronger parts but since they dont i dont buy

gmosher1
    All my r/c is associated and one thing I know for sure is that AE is not for bashing... it's for winning races
    I sport a FTsc10, a FTrc8t that is elictric now , and a FTrc10t4 ( old school)
    I wont buy any thing else
    like the wal-mart r/c's like traxxas or losi
    Love my team Associated trucks

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    lol dude I just built a b4.1 too, guess what? It was missing parts I couldn't believe it. It wasn't anything too major but I was very surprised. Lost a little love for team associated with that one but still love that buggy.
    My brother just built a B4.1 and the reciever fell apart and the radio didnt work. So we called and they gave us another one at no charge. Other than that AE is the best.

xChrisx
    Quote Originally Posted by totallybaked View Post
    Dudes, team associated is the only thing I run, I rock a SC10 and one of the new B4.1 buggies, these things dominate at the track and I would likely win a lot more if I could keep them rightside up... thats more my fault than anything though.

I am always up for new Team Assocaited news!
    SWAY BAR that's all i have to say about that, I use one and I don't have to many rolling issues, Move the nipple down the sway bar about 4mm and it should tighten it up and hold the corners better

justanotherbasher
    Ive got a T4 that I beat on. Lots of RPM goodies really help with durability. The only weak point that consistently breaks is the lower right arm on my steering rack. I recently upgraded the steering blocks to aluminum and I think that might be transferring load to the steering arm, causing the break.

They make stronger parts and losi lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast