Thread: road cars

road cars

has anyone ever tried one of team associated on road cars... i am looking a purchasing the hell out of one, and i want to know if they are worth it?
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

omakone
    I just got a TC5 Rubber edition for my daughter from the team associated website $199.99. I am going to put a castle creations mamba max pro esc and the 1406 5700kv motor. She is out of town until Saturday and we will be building it over the next couple of weeks. I will let you know how it runs once we get it done.

I could not pass up the price for the great factory team setup.

I have an original RC10, and RC10T and an SC10 4x4. (I took a 20 year break from the hobby). The RC10 and the RC10T are still going strong. I am still building the SC10 4x4 and should have it done about the same time as the TC5

Senior Member suburban_hooligan's Avatar
    iv never owned one personally. but iv driven a few. iv got one friend that had a TC3 and 3 friends that had TC4's. best TC's iv ever driven. yes very much worth the money. i had about an hour of experience with the TC4's (30 min on track, 30 min in a parking lot) and if i had had money in hand i would have bought one on the spot. quality was great, handing was excellent. even put drift tires on it and gave that a shot. solid platform and lots of fun. it bummed me out when they sold them to get SC trucks.

idk anything about the TC5 or TC6 though. other than the TC6 aint cheap
    respect your elders. we've been around longer and done more stupid things than you, therefore we're smarter

TC6 can easily keep up with X-Rays and Schumachers. And their 1/12 Pan car can keep up with even Serpent.
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.