Thread: sc10 possible water damage

Thumbs down sc10 possible water damage

sooo ive had my sc10 for about a week and ive noticed that the power isnt the same as what it was when i first ran the first battery throught it(my bothers Sc10 has a lipo battery and i have just a cheap 15$nimh battery is it just me not used to going from a lipo to nimh and expecting more from the nimh?)..i didnt read much up on it and i was just so eager to start tearing up my parking lot which has it had rained earlier that day and i though id have a little fun in them.puddles if i would even call them that ..they werent very big at all also ive had some problems with when i turn on my transmitter then my truck the truck just crawls along sooo i have to turn the truck on and off until i get full power...i also my turning isnt as good as it first was when ive had it..the only crashes ive had were an occasional flip over or run into curb no heavy bashing at all..i just hope it isnt too serious that the warrany wont cover or im seriously gonna cry lol this is my first sc10!! help!!! lol

As for the wheels moving, adjust your throttle trim. The Lipo would have more kick than the Nimh. You might be experiencing that. Also, is it brushless? If it's brushed you might not have broken in the motor properly. Breaking the motor in (too late now) will improve performance and life.

and im guessing not full thriottle right out of the box lol

no its brushless and the throttle was turned up

Sc10 and their electronics are NOT WATER PROOF OR WATER RESISTANT....

The lipos wake up any esc/motor combo10x more than any nimh

Issue with a slow servo or sluggish steering might be from ur water running or it could be worn out servo saver

I don't mean like giving the car throttle i mean turning the THROTTLE TRIM