Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I get an AE SC10?

Should I get an AE SC10?

My track's got a short course truck track, so I would like something to run there at least monthly. No serious racing or anything, just fun stuff. And then I would also bash it, not too hard just some running around in the driveway. I have the money to buy the kit, and then I'm gonna sell my Bandit to pay for electronics. Should I do it?
    BTW: I've kinda always wanted a kit, but not 100% sure.

The Hunting Terminator I have purchasedThe Sc10 kit and it was the best decision I have ever made. I have tryed every single 2 wheel drive short course truck because my friends have lent me theirs and My Sc10 handled the best it was very durable and parts for are very easy to find.
    My RC Garage:
    Team Associated B4
    Team Associated T4
    Team Associated TC5 FT
    Team Associated SC10 FT
    Cars To Come in the Future:
    Team Associated SC10 4X4 FT
    Team Associated RC18T.2/RC18B.2

are u talking about the 4wd or 2wd?

the 2wd kit.

oh well it seems to me that someone with an sc10 is always winning at my local track.

cool. like i said, i'm not too worried about buying something just for the winner's circle. when i do go down to my LHS to buy parts i usually just bring my Rustler VXL along just to do a few laps around the track for fun. what does the kit come with? i s anything built on it? does it come with tires just not glued?
    Quote Originally Posted by shnebo View Post
    oh well it seems to me that someone with an sc10 is always winning at my local track.

ive never had one, but im pretty sure you build everything including the diffs and shocks. and for tires, i knwo they give u them but idk if they are glued or not.

well i know on the 4x4 SC10 they give you the tires already mounted but no glues, and the shock pre-built. thanks for the help though.

you might want to hold out for the sc10 race spec which has upgraded diff,shocks, and wait for it..... 12mm hex all around
    [url=http://teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/SC10/Race-Spec/]SC10 Race-Spec Ready-To-Run: Team Associated - Champions By Design - Nitro and Electric RC Cars[/url]

well i have no problem waiting and saving for an RC i really want, but i'm not too sure if i wanna spend that much on a short course truck. i like the 2wd kit because its relatively cheap for what you get. i'm now actually considering a ?Duratrax Evader DT. now i know its not a short course truck but it is really realistic, which is probably my favorite thing about short course rigs. and it comes RTR for like $140 shipped. and now they make steel idler gears for the tranny so it should be able to hold up to some pretty powerful systems in it. idk, what do yall think?
    Quote Originally Posted by batman View Post
    you might want to hold out for the sc10 race spec which has upgraded diff,shocks, and wait for it..... 12mm hex all around
    [url=http://teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/SC10/Race-Spec/]SC10 Race-Spec Ready-To-Run: Team Associated - Champions By Design - Nitro and Electric RC Cars[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast