Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sc10

cscow7
    sc10s seem great, cant wait to get mine because an indoor short course track in griffith, indiana just opened about a month ago.

xChrisx
    The SC10 has to be the best SCT out of the box for racing, the only truck that stands up to me at the track is the Ofna, traxxas/maxxis/trooper among other don't hold a chance to my STOCK SC10. I have the 2.4g radio with the reedy 3300kv brushless system, I'm running nimh batteries only(just because my kids are still young and might try to play with the lipo). I do think that If your looking to bash a SCT the slash is better, but racing nothing beats the SC10

I LOVE THIS TRUCk

Actually, with modding, ive seen slashes stomp all over sc10s and ofnas, and still be extremely tough. I have the protrac kit and the strc low cg conversion on my slash and the guys with sc10s are having problems keeping up. of course its gonna cost more to do the protrac and low cg conversion than just buying a sc10 but the slash still retains, if not gains more, toughness even after the mods.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

xChrisx
    Quote Originally Posted by andersonwal View Post
    Actually, with modding, ive seen slashes stomp all over sc10s and ofnas, and still be extremely tough. I have the protrac kit and the strc low cg conversion on my slash and the guys with sc10s are having problems keeping up. of course its gonna cost more to do the protrac and low cg conversion than just buying a sc10 but the slash still retains, if not gains more, toughness even after the mods.
    For the cash your dishing out just to beat the SC10 or Ofna, just think that if the right person put that much into their SC10/Ofna your slash even in the right hands would still not hold a shot. I don't run in the pro class here so I will not have to worry about someone trying to run alot of aftermarket parts. I run in the stock to mod class

But none the less everyone is entitled to their own choice of truck my big question why did you come to a SC10 THREAD and try to boast up you shi**y slash????? I'm pretty sure there is a traxxas thread for your slash trash(jk) I will agree that the salsh is stronger, but I'm a racer not a basher

Truck for truck the SC10 on track is a more of a well rounded truck then anything !!
    Last edited by xChrisx; 02-01-2011 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChris1696 View Post
    Slash: basher and an okay racer
    SC10: Racer and an okay basher

Depends on what you want to do with it. Slash is more durable but the SC10 is better at racing. Hands down.
    Actually man my dad bought a sc10 and that thing is great bashing and racing i hit a tree going at least 60 with my 5.5 turn motor and it kept going as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Ggthedouble View Post
    Actually man my dad bought a sc10 and that thing is great bashing and racing i hit a tree going at least 60 with my 5.5 turn motor and it kept going as usual
    stock all the way around? because until i got smart and put RPM front arms on it, the stock ones snapped if i even looked at the wall the wrong way

5g5r5a5n5t5
    I like the Sc10 because it is a little less stable, less forgiving, and twitchier than a Losi. I think that makes it more fun to drive though when you hhave to counter steer, be agressive, and have some air control. Hpi just isnt my style and a Traxxas is more of a basher I think. All good choices though.

Quote Originally Posted by godofcable View Post
    stock all the way around? because until i got smart and put RPM front arms on it, the stock ones snapped if i even looked at the wall the wrong way
    dude i almost peed my pants when i read that lol but rpm is a great uprade!

i dont understand
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

No it is not stock all the way around. It was a Factory Team kit with a Novak Gtb ESC and a Savox servo with a Tekin 5.5 turn motor other that that all of the other parts are bone stock.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast