Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sc10

Quote Originally Posted by xChrisx View Post
    For the cash your dishing out just to beat the SC10 or Ofna, just think that if the right person put that much into their SC10/Ofna your slash even in the right hands would still not hold a shot. I don't run in the pro class here so I will not have to worry about someone trying to run alot of aftermarket parts. I run in the stock to mod class

But none the less everyone is entitled to their own choice of truck my big question why did you come to a SC10 THREAD and try to boast up you shi**y slash????? I'm pretty sure there is a traxxas thread for your slash trash(jk) I will agree that the salsh is stronger, but I'm a racer not a basher

Truck for truck the SC10 on track is a more of a well rounded truck then anything !!
    i used to drive an sc10 and i didnt really like racing it. it felt almost too precise for me. Its was a great truck just didnt really fit my driving style i guess.
    I reject your reality, and blow it up with C4.

My Garage:
    Losi 8ight 2.0 E
    Losi XXX-SCT
    Associated B4.1 Worlds edition

5g5r5a5n5t5
    Ya I want to pick up the 2.4 ghz brushless sc10. I heard they are more precise but thats fun I think

xChrisx
    I just bought the 2.4ghz brushless rtr sc10, I was looking into upgrades and I'm torn between rpm or carbon. My other sc10 has rpm and it seems to work great and takes the hits when needed.

Whats everyones opinion of great upgrades for this truck, I know that rpm is awesome, but has anyone installed carbon parts? and how are they?
    Last edited by xChrisx; 02-16-2011 at 07:34 AM.

if something works don't fix it but i would hate to have 2 similar trucks
    Thats what she said.

xChrisx
    Quote Originally Posted by fkn_smurf View Post
    HA HA, another pointless useless post brought to you by a member of rcnightmare. Thanks for the info dumba**. I had asked if anyone used carbon parts not your opinion about buying 2 of the same trucks.
    I guess your trying to get to 500 post tho, i'm sure you could give others pointless info just hit up the forums.

xChrisx I have you used both carbon and RPM parts and carbon still breaks as easy as stock. I put RPM A-arms all around my car and i haven't had an arm break yet. And if you are looking to get some more upgrades that will give you better performance I would upgrade the rear hub carriers with racers-edge hub carriers and front casterblock and steering knuckle. Another great thing to get would be an aluminum top plate for the truck. When you get the top plate in aluminum it really prevents the chassis from snapping and the top plate of course.

xChrisx
    Now that's some good info thank you Ggthedouble.

The only issue I had with running RPM is the sway bar issue. During the winter season I only run in-door carpet tracks and the sway bars give a really good advantage to the tight corners, I was going to go with the RPM upgrades that I have used on my other truck for summer running, also my other truck has the aluminum shock towers, caster and hubs among a few others, it does have the RPM F/R arms. I don't race it in the winter it's done up to the tits to run the fastest it can on the tracks out here but I needed something for the indoor without downgrading just to change it again.
    Plus the stock class here is really tight and a close field

Thanx again for the info i will look into the racers-edge parts

5g5r5a5n5t5
    xChrisx maybe if your online asking for advice, you should be nicer to those giving you their points of view

xChrisx now come on.. this is friendly fourm and everyone needs to play nice. everyone has there own oppinion on what is good and it make not exactly work for you. and thats ok just keep it to yourself... thanks

xChrisx
    Quote Originally Posted by fkn_smurf View Post
    let me think if this sounds like advice or just someone looking to post......Ummm i would have to vote POINTLESS.

When someone asks a question in hopes of getting the advice they need do you really want to hear someones opinion about buying 2 of the same truck or would you like to know what you asked.
    I'm all about the appreciation when someone posts with something to help but not for ppl just posting for the sake of posting. When ppl hear free stuff they come running and then if you tell them in order to get it you need to post 100/500 posts then they will post ANYTHING to get there, and this is one of those posts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast