Thread: rc10t4.1 good basher or no

rc10t4.1 good basher or no

lookin for a good basher i hear you guys talkin bout the team asso. so i started to check them out and found this brushless stadium truck. i was wondering if this truck would be good for back yard bashing, i dont race nor plan on it but the traxxas vxl are over 300 price range and i seen this one for about 250 and thought it might be a good truck for me but i figured you guys could give me honest opinions. the evader brushless is about 250 but i have the brushed version already and it hasnt held up very well. i was also looking at the traxxas rustler xl 5 its priced around 190 should i spend the extra money and get the team asso. or the traxxas

Ok in this hobby anything can bash if you are not afraid to fix it . really though the T4 is a great truck I beat the piss out of one a few years back when they were fairly new and beat the piss out of the T3 before that! I will say though you will break front arms pretty easy, if you replace them with RPM parts you will have no more problems I would also say get a alum. bulk head those were the only up grades that I did to mine that have not already been done on the RTR truck. You will not be disappointed with a T4 IMO they are built to be competitive on a race track and it shows.

I dont know I have a T4 and the first day I brought it to the track it broke all three races and it broke the two times that i was practicing. I wouldnt use it as a basher but I would get an sc10 to bash
    My RC Garage:
    Team Associated B4
    Team Associated T4
    Team Associated TC5 FT
    Team Associated SC10 FT
    Cars To Come in the Future:
    Team Associated SC10 4X4 FT
    Team Associated RC18T.2/RC18B.2

I'm sorry but if you break a t4 5 times in one day, on a race track, its your driving or building skills that are to blame. It's one of, if not the most popular stadium trucks there is for a reason!