Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: that sc10 4x4 looks like....

omakone
    I could not wait to finish building the SC10 4x4. I usually work overnights and sleep during the day. I spent most of the time I would be sleeping today working on the instalation of the electronics. Needless to say I finished building the truck and it is awesome. As I previously posted I am running the siderwinder sct esc/1410 3800KV motor combo from castle creations and the truck flies. I only got to run it for about 20 minutes on the street in front of my house this evening, but even with the stock off road tires the truck is glued to the ground. I ran it up and over the curbbing to see how well it would handle the bumps and even on the rounded curb in front of my house that is about 6 inches high all four wheels stayed on the ground not matter what angle I ran the truck on the curb.
    I will spend the next couple of days tweaking the car, for instance the rear shocks appear to be really soft especially under acceleration. I also need to get the body painted. I think I am going to do a purple chrome paint job with a carbon fiber look on the bed and a white front with scallops faded in florescent yellow, orange, and red moving towards the back of the car. I also noticed that team associated has chrome wheels coming out later this month and I think I am going to get a set and dye then purple to match the truck. I will post some pics when I get it done.

waracka
    The belt works great. I love the way it drive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12