Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E-maxx

Exclamation E-maxx

i just bought one in used condition $150, it runs but slow. is the stock evx-2 dual 550 titan brushed e-maxx suppose to go at least 30mph right out of the box? it seems like mine is going around 15mph.

this is my first 1/8 electric rc, controlling it with my merv brushless system (5900kv 60a esc and 3s) is so hard i thought it would be easier but i thought wrong.
    Thats what she said.

did anyone put a 1/5 scale motor in this?
    Thats what she said.

i think if you put the 1/5 castle stuff in it. it would shred the diff gears. because the 1/8th stuff as it is. makes it really really fast. but my dual 550 e revo seemed slow as well. and i was runn two 7 cells so. i would check out a brushless or somthing like that
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

mine has the stock motors in it and it seems to work fine, however the motors sound funny, but it does get up and move on two 7 cells

what kv would you recommend? dual 540 or single 775 brushless motor(s)? how much amp esc? i ran a single 5900kv 540 brushless motor, a 60a esc, 2s and 3s batteries, and stock pinion and spur. both batteries puffed up until it ripped the rap off, it heats up a lot.
    Thats what she said.

well remember that gearing has a lot to do with speed, check to see how it is geared, it may be setup for a different application. I am certain something like the Tekin T8 would make this think redonkulous.

so from reading i take it the stock 550 motors are 21t, does anyone know what the speed control can handle, or what a better brushed motor might be then he stock ones.

sorry guys i gave up on the e-maxx. im trading it to get another merv today. i thought the e-maxx would be like my tnx but the handling is way different for me.
    Thats what she said.

dude thats tragic.. the emaxx is a good truck with a good motor esc and suspention setup
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

yeah but i dont have the money for a truck of its caliber. i would have to upgrade all the electronics to get it running as good as my nitros and merv. i'm more for speed but the stock servos make it impossible to keep straight. Also its turning radius is too wide for my street, even at low speeds, idk if its a setup problem but the car is too big.
    Thats what she said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast