Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: just got in from bashing

just got in from bashing

had a great day bashing, went to the local skate park by myself and finally figured out that the training mode on my vxl-3 helps keep the tires under the car on concrete. Then I headed home, charged the batteries,and my buddy came over with his new 8th scale redcat brushless,it runs on 2 lipo's and is very fast. One problem with it is it rolls very easy.I think its called the earthquake 8E. I only broke 1 part its the rear wheel, knocked a chunk out of it in the cold weather.

Bigmooi
    if your buddy bought the monster truck brushless from redcat I think they offer a wheely bar as a option part and from what I seen it is a very important add on part to have.

he has the wheelie bar, that keeps it from going over backwards but it rolls sideways and end over end,just too high center of gravity

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    Its The Driver, here just go ahead and ship it o me and ill drive it just fine!! problem fixxed rite???? treat it like a jacked up Revo or T Maxx, put sway bars on it, ifu cant find em , shop u some and lowwr it down also,,and stop treatn it like a truggy and slow down before you get to the turns not at them or try durring them!! slow it down!!!
    ian2 likes this.

it just took some time to get used to, he has gotten very good at driving it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLosiEatsYourTruck View Post
    Its The Driver, here just go ahead and ship it o me and ill drive it just fine!! problem fixxed rite???? treat it like a jacked up Revo or T Maxx, put sway bars on it, ifu cant find em , shop u some and lowwr it down also,,and stop treatn it like a truggy and slow down before you get to the turns not at them or try durring them!! slow it down!!!

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    Awesome!!! it just takes a lil more control,,i hava a summit that has rok lox 4.0 tires on it and a mamba monster,,, the rok lox are 9 inches tall....turns r crucial...im glad u guyz can enjoy the truck now

Quote Originally Posted by MyLosiEatsYourTruck View Post
    Awesome!!! it just takes a lil more control,,i hava a summit that has rok lox 4.0 tires on it and a mamba monster,,, the rok lox are 9 inches tall....turns r crucial...im glad u guyz can enjoy the truck now
    How fast is your Summit with the Mamba?
    2nd Place is the 1st Loser

E Revo Mamba Monster 2200kv
    Slash 2WD Stock with Homemade Swaybars

Youtube Account:
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChris1696?feature=mhum[/url]

when i first drove my brushless 8th scale buggy... i almost crapped myself!! soooo insane

my next electric other than the latemodel is gonna be 1/16 e revo brushless i think but im out of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DIRTSCOOT 572
    TRAXXAS STAMPEDE VXL
    RC8B
    youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/KawasakiDude101?feature=mhee
    Next up is SCX10 show me what ya got
    RC trailers for sale

scubaboy
    that sounds like a really nice car. i always wanted a summit. are they good cars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast