Thread: Jato 3.3 2 questions

Jato 3.3 2 questions

Is a Jato 3.3 worth $200 used? it runs

can you convert it to electric?

well...tough question. I mean if you're going to convert it to electric I would say just take your 200 and put it towards something that is already electric ready....but again its up to you.

ive just had enough with nitro over the years, plus electric is easier with the boys, i think i will just buy an electric slash. now do i buy 2wd or 4wd....tough choice.

both are good trucks. depends on your budget, and what you intend to do with it. if it is purely for bashing, and you can afford it, get the 4x4

MyLosiEatsYourTruck
    imo the jato is one of the dumbest things traxxas came out with aside from the 3.3 4 tec, useless trucks, and i have found u can convert n e thing to electric, 200$ for a used jato im not feeling that thats a deal to jump on, so then you still have 200$ to buy you an electric car, a Losi speed T Would B the equivelent to a jato in chassis but allready electric just made by a better company, or possibly a Rustler, you can scoop a brushless rustler off Craigs list or ebay all day for 200 or less or a slash if you like sct bashing, i wouldnt buy the jato

thats a good deal if you were to stay nitro but if you want electric and same size as jato get the rustler
    Thats what she said.

i passed on it, anyone else interested in it let me know, its a coworker of mine

its a fair price for a nitro jato. but its going to be very expensive to convert the truck over to an electric if you want it brushless. the batterys can any where from 50-300 dollars a piece if you put big lipo batterys in it and the motor is atleast 200 dollars. so it is up to you what you want to do with the truck. the rusler is about the same size as the jato but electric if you wnat the fast rustler it is the rustler vxl.

rustlers good an if you want to you can go all alluminum i have a smarttech swordfish chassis for 80-90 and a gas motor pullstart broken motor and carborator for 30 the a arm is split at the joint i can fix it if you want me to an has a brocken shock bundle for ill sell all for 150 that comes with everything and some extras also would be easy to convert to electric just hard to put the battery some where ther is a spot but not much and i get my stuff new so you know it works and has a warenty