Thread: Can't wait

Can't wait

Just got my Stampede vxl 4x4 today with the 3000mah battery, what are some must have upgrades? Thanks!

All RPM arms, RPM towers, RPM castor blocks and carriers. A Venom 3s 5000mAh LiPo. Some premounted Proline Trencher X's on Desperado 2.8 rims, and grab some Proline Powerstroke shocks for the stampede 4x4. And a nicly painted body to top it off.
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler

T-Bone Racing bumpers, RPM arms, a spare battery (5000 mah is a happy medium), a better charger (Onyx are great for beginners). Where do you plan on running it? Trenchers are a great A/T tire but Badlands are better in grass, Badlands will wear faster than the Trenchers on concrete though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Aluminum bearing adaptor. It goes for around $5.00. It replaces the plastic adaptor located on the slipper clutch. Once you run lipo enough you will find out about this must needed part. The plastic one will melt. Good luck with your new ride. I have one also and have upgraded almost every part. Love it!

Sent from Oser world

Thanks guys bought the rpm arms, now looking at batteries.

if you can afford a maxamps battery... get it
    If nobody comes back from the future to stop you, how bad of a decision can it be?
    -Traxxas Rustler VXL
    -Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler