Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jeremy

Thread: New to the forum here

Summitnutz

Smile New to the forum here

Hello all new to the forum just seeing if there are any summit guy's around.
    I love mine it can take a pounding and just keeps going.
    Looking forward to learning and sharing what i have leared about this unique truck.
    Who said it can't climb?...LOL...Mine does pretty good considering it's getting close to 20lbs

hell yea man, I love my summit, we just upgraded to the monster...have you seen our running videos for it?

Summitnutz
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    hell yea man, I love my summit, we just upgraded to the monster...have you seen our running videos for it?
    Not yet but will for sure check them out..I'm looking at the tekinrx8 or a sensored esc
    luckily there are a couple of us that have summits so it makes it lots of fun playing follow me if you can heres a few vids of my summit running where we run...[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/discusdog]YouTube - discusdog[/url]

cool man, checking now, ill see yours with one of ours...

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5MU4-CrI8]YouTube - Traxxas Summit Sick Bashing & Crawling Video[/url]

Summitnutz
    cool man, checking now, ill see yours with one of ours...

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5MU4-CrI8]YouTube - Traxxas Summit Sick Bashing & Crawling Video[/url]
    Ok i give up the first 8 seconds of yours killed all mine great music cool editing and the comment at the end really loved that.
    as for my comeback.....I got nothin.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Summitnutz View Post
    Ok i give up the first 8 seconds of yours killed all mine great music cool editing and the comment at the end really loved that.
    as for my comeback.....I got nothin.....LOL
    lol...cmon man...lets get a little friendly game going? Summit vid versus Summit vid...we can have people vote in here and if you take me down...how about a RCN lid for that Summit?

You've got some seriously amazing looking landscape to work with and worst case we end up with two amazing vidz of the summit!
    Summitnutz likes this.

jrevoman
    im converting my e-revo to a summit cuz there just plain awesome

Summitnutz
    lol...cmon man...lets get a little friendly game going? Summit vid versus Summit vid...we can have people vote in here and if you take me down...how about a RCN lid for that Summit?

You've got some seriously amazing looking landscape to work with and worst case we end up with two amazing vidz of the summit!
    thanks man I'm a newb to the video stuff so there is a big learning curve.but is a ton of fun.it is harder than it looks i have realized.At some point this summer i wan't to get all four of the trucks on a climb.I have some climbs that are right on the edge of scary and a bit dangerous.but need a better cam and some editing skills wouldn't hurt.some of the climbs mistakes are sometimes costly.Here's a pic of the 80 foot or so tumble.One of a few good crashes i have had....ripped a gash in my rock crusher tire and ripped out a rear toe link keept running

yikes!!!

Its the awesome/scary ones that are epic though

Summitnutz
    here is a link to my photo bucket to see what i have to work with....[url=http://s758.photobucket.com/home/jdamann]Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket[/url]