Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brushless help???

or u could get the tacon motor with the mamba monster esc and save you about 50$ they say the tacon has the same amount of power
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/dizzyinzo?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/u5ZEPGsD7wM]Check out my YouTube Channel : ill sub back if you sub me... CLICK ME [/url]

jrevoman
    i'll take whatever dan at kershawD can give me. he said he'd sell me something for cheap.

Summitnutz
    I was looking at the monster and talked to dan and he told me about the cheaper monsters but i am looking for a sensored system ...so maybe mamba pro and a tekin t8 motor.a few guys are running them and are reporting good results.I need the slow speed control.
    it also has the option of a no deley reverse.The tekin rx8 does not, so many things to think about....One other thing that had me thinking is the many reports of failures on the monsters and a 4 week delay for repair.

jrevoman
    dan keeps asking me questions like: what tires,what batterys and all this stuff about my car.

Summitnutz
    Quote Originally Posted by jrevoman View Post
    dan keeps asking me questions like: what tires,what batterys and all this stuff about my car.
    That is a good thing..he wants to make sure you get what will work best for your application it seems

jrevoman
    i know. this morning he sent me the email and im gettin two 3s lipos, i cant remember what the charger was called, and a 6s brushless system. it's a very good deal for me! thanks Dan!!

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHICH SYSTEM I'M GETTING LOOK ABOVE. ANOTHER THANKS TO DAN AT KERSHAW DESIGHNS!!!!!

i know mod it for 3 velineons. actuly i like the dual velineon brushless motor idea

I got my B4's brushless for $65 to the door, equal to mamba's if not better because of the built in cooling fins, of course it's 1/10 but I got it at HobbyKing

if you want 1/8
    [url=http://204.186.93.64/BrushlessMotors-KD.htm]Kershaw Designs - Home[/url]
    Kershaw brushless, my buddy has a system from them for his E-maxx, pretty insane, consumers call it the Mamba killer, almost better performance for half the price

EDIT: Just saw you're getting one, that's teach me to read more posts in a topic :l
    Collection:
    B4 Mamba. 'Nuf said.
    RC18T (added wing)
    GC-3 gatekeeper Losi Mini-Crawler
    Micro-t
    Micro-SCT
    Original Mini LST (Exo-Tek LXT Single Servo Converson, Traxxas servo)
    Soon to be Quadcopter.

jrevoman
    lol, yeah i read like the latest 3 posts

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123